Monday, May 30, 2011

Spring Flowers, Lifetime Memento






The days go by so fast, and they turn to weeks and then months, and then years go by in the blink of an eye. So, I had an urge to do a craft project that would allow me to capture my girls little chubby baby hands and feet and still be something they could enjoy doing. So we made flowers using their little hand and feet prints.

What you'll need: pre-cut stems and leaves (unless your Little is coordinated enough to handle safety sciccors), glue, solid colord construction paper for the background and also for them to make their handprints on, sciccors, finger paint, and any other embellishments you choose.

I put my Littles in the tub and had a big fingerpaint play date for them and while they were in there I was able to get their little hand and foot prints done.

Then, after they were dry, I cut them out and let the kids paste to their hearts content. 


Even Daddy got in on the fun and helped Xanthe! 






I ran to the store after and got three 8x10 diploma frames and their art work was hung on the wall in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment